- Promote and publicise allotment gardening.
- Foster a spirit of help and co-operation among gardeners.
- Encourage keeping and regenerating existing allotment sites.
- Encourage provision of new sites
- Encourage and support local self-managed allotment associations.
- Advise and support member sites and individuals.
We have four executive meetings each year where we discuss allotment issues, share good practice and information, and plan the year’s program of events. The meetings are open to representatives from each member site, plus individuals.
By paying a small annual membership fee to join the LDAGF you will gain a number of benefits:
- Have your views heard at meetings where important decisions are made.
- Share information and experiences with members of similar organisations.
- Share information on how to obtain project funding.
- Get gardening discount or trade price at named outlets.
- Be invited to participate in annual LDAGF events.
- Be represented at meetings with Leeds City Council
You may join as an individual allotment holder or gardener or as a group from self-managed or city controlled allotment sites.
Download our Application Form to join.
Download a copy of our constitution and rules.
LDAGF officers for 2017 are:
- Chair Paul Lattimer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair Derek Hanton(acting) email@example.com
- Secretary Steve Beales firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Gill Walsh email@example.com
- Publicity Officer Phil Gomersall firstname.lastname@example.org